tisdag 22 maj 2012

Tutorial tuseday at TGF

Hello Friends!! Today it's my turn to host Tutorial Tuesday at the Farm. I show how I decorate the backside of my cards.

I've ordered a regular "office stamp" with my blog adres and it's perfect to combine with the Made by set. I really like this clear stamp set, it's SO versatile and I use them on almoust every card. Before I got my blog stamp I just signed the cards with my name and wrote the blog adres by hand.

So here's a few ideas:


I think this one is my favorite =)


An easy way to add some color to the card.


Sometimes I use a piece of scrap from the same patterned paper I use on the card. I punch 
out the circle before I stamp, the clear stamp makes it so easy to stamp it right.


For this card I used the border from the Flutter Heart set, you can use any stamp you 
want - think outside the box and you'll find endless way to decorate your cards.


Make it easy, use your dies or punches!!

For this one I used one of the cute fairies from the Fairy Princess set
If you want you can color her as well.

In Sweden you'll find the stamps at Mollys scrapbooking =)

1 kommentar:

nbde2020 sa...

Panerai Radiomir 1940 3 Days Automatic Acciaio PAM655 är en av de första versionerna före SIHH 2016. Det är ingen nyhet att Panerai varje år släpper en serie nya iterationer fake rolex och variationer av sina beprövade mönster, men det är förvånande plus är att även från det som kan tyckas lite begränsat antal ingredienser att arbeta med, finns det fortfarande plats för det förra.