lördag 6 februari 2010

Happy Birthday Susan

I morgon fyller världens bästa Susan år - Hurra!!!

Tomorrow is it the worlds best Susan's birthday - Horray!!!



Jag gjorde det här kortet med miss Anya till henne. En utförlig materiallista hittar ni på Scrapy Lands blogg

I made her this card with miss Anya. Check out Scrapy Lands blog for more details.




Fjäderboan har jag glitter-embossat och solglasögonen jag jag gjort ett extra lager med 1 mm-kuddar. Som grädde på moset hade jag på lite 3D-lack (men det syns lite dåligt..)

I glitter embossed the scarf and for the sun glasses, I cut out one "extra pair" and put them on 1 mm pop dots. I also put some glaze on them (but it's hard to tell from the pics...)

Kramelikram Veronica

4 kommentarer:

Anna Maria Niia sa...

Så fint!!!
Gillar alla detaljerna!

Kram

Karen W sa...

The card is so cute and Susan was over-the-moon when she showed it to us in the LIVE show

Leia sa...

She did?? To bad I missed the LIVE! show but it was way too late (or too early ;-) for me.
I hope for a better time next time =)

Take care sweetie
//Veronica

Unknown sa...

I am JUST NOW seeing this post - guess I should blog-hop a little more often!!!

LOVED the card, but you knew that already. Thanks for the wishes, the fun, the emails and the lime green LOVE!

KRAM...